Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Idaho Falls, ID to Caldwell, ID

After my adventure yesterday and with a short ride scheduled for today, I needed to sleep in a little today. This was nice.

Now I am not a big fan of Idaho, but there are a lot interesting things to do and see. I traveled entirely on the interstate highway system (I-15, I-86, I-84), most of the time paralleling the Snake River. I did not spend time sight-seeing as I wanted to get into Caldwell and get rested for the last leg of the ride tomorrow.

Thank you for your interest in this project. It has been a very rewarding and faith-building experience for me and hopefully for you through the blog reports and pictures.

If anyone is interested there will be a couple of people joining me in Hood River, OR tomorrow at about 2:30 pm. We will meet at the McDonald's, just off I-84, and ride into PACS to complete the Ride for Hunger.

8-19-09 Stats
303 miles
5,848 miles down
425 miles to go
93.2% complete

2 comments:

  1. You are almost home honey!! Your girls are waiting for you. Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing some of your pictures when you get back. Michele

    ReplyDelete